The world’s first and most compact 4D TEE probe is specially designed for pediatric patients as small as 5kg and for the use in many interventional cardiology procedures with the advantage of eliminating the need for general anesthesia.
- The world’s smallest 4D TEE tip size makes the transducer suitable for a broad range of pediatric and interventional cardiology procedures
- A small shaft size of 6mm, which makes the probe very suitable for use in interventional cardiology to eliminate the need for general anesthesia.
- The frequency range and high resolution enable imaging of various cardiac structures
- Digital array rotation that can be controlled quickly and easily via push buttons
- The up-down articulation of the tip section is equipped with a special anti-buckling design