Worlds first mini4D TEE probe with 4-way articulation. With it's small shaft size of 8mm it also provided huge advantages in interventional cardiology with the advantage of potentially eliminating the need for general anesthesia.
- World's first mini4D TEE probe with 4-way articulation which makes the transducer suitable for a broad range of pediatric and interventional cardiology procedures
- A small shaft size of 8mm, which makes the probe very suitable for use in interventional cardiology to eliminate the need for general anesthesia.
- The frequency range and high resolution enable imaging of various cardiac structures
- Digital array rotation that can be controlled quickly and easily via push buttons
- The up-down articulation and left-right articulation of the tip section is equipped with a special anti-buckling design